Common Symptoms of Low Testosterone
Low testosterone can affect virtually all aspects of your life because testosterone is an essential hormone for a man’s energy, mood, and overall health. You may not notice the signs of Low T, or you may believe it’s an expected part of the aging process, but there are common signs or symptoms to be aware of.
Physical symptoms of low testosterone may include:
- Low Libido, Erectile Dysfunction, or Decreased Fertility.
- Poor Results from Diet and Exercise.
- A Loss of Lean Muscle.
- Increased Body Fat.
- Difficulty Sleeping and Persistent Fatigue.
Cognitive symptoms may include:
- Brain Fog or Trouble with Concentration and Decision-Making.
- Anxiety and Depression.
- Low Self-Confidence.
- Decreased Motivation or Work Performance.
Untreated Low T may reduce your long-term quality of life as well as aggravate certain preexisting health conditions like:
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Coronary Artery Disease