Sex is an important physical expression of love and desire that naturally declines as you grow older. With the help of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy focusing on optimizing low hormone levels like testosterone, your libido shouldn’t have to dramatically change especially if it’s an important part of your lifestyle.
Dr. Shapiro understands the importance of educating his female patients about the cause of their specific sexual health or libido concerns. Through a detailed consultation including a comprehensive blood work evaluation, he will identify the root cause and create a sexual health optimization program specific to each patient.
Taking this “root cause” approach allows Dr. Shapiro to create a bioidentical hormone replacement program tailored specifically for you.
- Hormonal Imbalances – Menopause, Hypothyroidism, Low T, Estrogen Dominance, PCOS, Chronic Birth Control Therapy
- Psychological Factors – Anxiety, Depression, Anti-Depressant Medication Polypharmacy
- Lifestyle – Alcohol, Tobacco/Vape, Drug Use, Active Stressors, Poor Sleep Hygiene
- Chronic Health Issues – Diabetes, Heart Disease, Metabolic Syndrome, Hypertension Polypharmacy
- Physical Issues – Vaginal Dryness, Painful Intercourse, Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Boosted Libido and Increased Sexual Activity
- Heightened Sensitivity and Reduced Vaginal Dryness
- Improved Mood and Self-Confidence
- Improved Relationships
- Better Sleep Quality and Duration
- Reduced Anxiety and Depression
- Enhanced Quality of Life